Lake Oswego Personal Injury Attorney
Representing Injured Individuals & Workers for Over 35 Years
The Law Offices of Scott M. Supperstein, P.C. provides knowledgeable legal counsel and representation for injured Oregonians throughout the Greater Portland Area and the nearby regions. Since 1984, Attorney Scott Supperstein has assisted victims of car accidents, motorcycle accidents, uninsured/underinsured motorist accidents, pedestrian accidents, and catastrophic injury, as well as the surviving family members of those wrongfully killed. He also dedicates a significant portion of his practice to helping injured workers navigate the Oregon workers’ compensation system.
Why You Should Hire an Attorney for Your Claim
Both the personal injury and the workers’ compensation systems are, unfortunately, not set up to help individuals easily navigate the various processes involved. In order to recover rightful compensation after an accident, injured individuals must work with insurance companies and adjusters who do not have their best interests in mind. They must meet strict filing deadlines, properly fill out and file various forms, and obtain and document proper medical treatment. All of this sets individuals up for mistakes, leading to devalued and/or denied claims, confusion, and frustration.
However, the Lake Oswego personal injury attorney at our firm can assist you with the following:
- Investigating the cause and circumstances involved in your accident
- Determining who is liable for your medical bills, lost wages, and other damages
- Documenting your losses, including medical care you have received and income you have lost
- Properly handling all necessary paperwork, including proof of medical treatment
- Meeting all applicable deadlines (known as the “statute of limitations”) for filing
- Negotiating with insurance adjusters and other parties on your behalf
- Representing you in trial if necessary
- Pursuing the maximum compensation you are entitled to receive
Mr. Supperstein is well-versed in the numerous complexities of the personal injury system. At the firm, he strives to provide each of his clients with the care, attention, and personalized service they deserve. He is available after-hours and on weekends by appointment, and clients are able to schedule same-day appointments if needed.
To learn more about how The Law Offices of Scott M. Supperstein, P.C. can assist you with your personal injury claim in Lake Oswego, Portland, or the nearby areas, contact us at (503) 386-9841. Your initial consultation is completely free and confidential.